– School Safeguarding Policy Template 2023/2024 – to access a copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Photography and sharing images guidance | NSPCC Learning (template policy)
– Home | KCSIE Webinar Series (orcula.co.uk) webinar and FAQ’s on Single Central Record. For the recommended SCR template book onto Safer Recruitment course and see HR page via Wakefield Traded Services website.
– Harmful Sexual Behaviour in School Resources | SWGfL (see risk assessment template)
– Beyond Referrals | Contextual Safeguarding (self assess your response to HSB)
Forms & ReportsShow details
What is the full audit?Show details
WSCP Full Safeguarding Audit for Education is intended to provide all schools within Wakefield a method of assessing their safeguarding and related practices to ensure that adequate arrangements are in place to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of children.
Who should complete the full audit?Show details
All schools (primary, secondary and special) and colleges are encouraged to complete the full audit as part of an annual self-assessment.
This can then be approved by governing board, trustees and other relevant roles and the action plan kept for your own records and review.
What is the purpose of the audit?Show details
Schools and colleges should complete the audit as part of annual self-assessment. This is a self-evaluation and it is designed to be a learning process and a mechanism by which strengths and areas for development are identified by the DSL team.
The Safeguarding Advisor reviews and updates the audit tool to ensure it is consistent with all local, regional and national guidance as well as current statutory guidance and the Ofsted Inspection Framework.
Where can I access a copy?Show details
To access a copy of the full audit please email email@example.com
Does the full audit need submitting to WSCP?Show details
The full audit does not need to be submitted to WSCP.
A shortened online audit, issued in the spring/summer term, will require all schools and colleges to complete and return to WSCP.
Further informationShow details
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org