Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
by Esther Bottomley – Spectrum Community Health CIC
- What is Child Sexual Exploitation?
- What should you look for?
- How can we HELP?
- What is the RESPECT programme?
Spot the signs of child sexual abuse – Seen & Heard
When a sexually abused or exploited young person has something to tell, they need to be Seen and Heard. A fantastic training resource designed by Department of Health and the Children’s Society, facilitated by children and young people.
- The 20 min video contained within this video presentation is very hard hitting. It deals with the issue of sexual abuse within the family. Please give your staff a pre-warning about this (not to do if they have had a difficult day!) and include the NAPAC adult survivors of abuse email address firstname.lastname@example.org as well as your contact details if they need to talk to someone after the course.
- There is some swearing
- It is written from a health perspective but is very relevant for all staff.