Wednesday, April 14th 2021 9.15 am – 1.30 pm online event
Please book through Eventbrite via the link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/introduction-to-the-resilience-framework-tickets-148082028333
The sessions will enable you to:
- Increase confidence in using the framework
- Recognise how it can complement your work
- Identify and overcome barriers to using the framework
- Share best practice
By the end of the session learners will
- Understand The Resilience Framework approach to working with children and young people and how it can be applied in to their own working practice.
- Be able to use the Resilience Framework and its support tools to communicate effectively with children and young people.
- Increase confidence to develop and use creative strategies (resources provided, new and existing interventions and activities) to build Resilience competences in children or young people.
- Understand how the Resilience Framework can support practitioners in the assessments and processes to support children and young people be heard.