LIVE INTERACTIVE SESSION FROM THE LULLABY TRUST
Watch two pre-recorded training presentations and videos before your opportunity to discuss the training material and to ask the trainer(s) practice related questions at the live interactive session
Who is this training for: Specifically aimed at professionals and practitioners who are working closely with families in a role where giving safer sleep advice is part of their core role.
- Understanding of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Understanding of what makes some babies and families more vulnerable to SIDS.
- Update on current evidence-based safer sleep advice including the latest co-sleeping advice.
- Considerations regarding getting the messages across and the potential barriers to the advice being followed.
- Awareness of where to find resources to support giving information and advice to parents and carers.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Wednesday 10th November, 2021 - FULL
- Thursday 25th November, 2021