- Provide an overview of mental health conditions and an understanding of how symptoms and medication might impact on parenting capacity.
- Explore the impact of mental health problems on parenting capacity to respond to the developmental needs of children.
- To understand the process of assessing risk to children
- To improve multiagency collaboration, assessment and interventions to support parents and their children
Delivered by Shelley Knight, Nurse Advisor the Safeguarding – South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Friday 25th June, 2021 - FULL