Please arrive 15 minutes before the session is due to start for registration and to ensure this brief training session starts on time.
Children’s exposure to adult pornography is higher than ever with easy access to hardcore material through smart phones and tablets.
Questioned to be considered:
- What is the current picture in the UK?
- Can we do anything to stem the tide of harmful content?
- What is the impact on children?
- What can we do to appropriately educate our children?
Feedback from previous presentations:
- “Vicki really engaged with the audience”.
- “Superb, lots of highly relevant stuff”.
- “Added further to my understanding and knowledge and gave me some specific areas to enhance within my schools PSHE”.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Friday 24th April, 2020 - FULL
This briefing will set the scene in the UK and look at research and resources that agencies can use to educate the children they work with