Parents Protect have developed an online child sexual abuse and exploitation awareness learning programme for parents, carers and professionals to help:
- Understand potential risks
- Recognise the signs of possible abuse in children
- Be aware of inappropriate behaviour in adults
- Know where to go for help if you have concerns and would like to talk about them.
The programme is for parents, carers and professionals, and aims to:
- Provide the information you need about child sexual abuse and sexual exploitation
- Show you how to create a family safety plan
- Tell you who you can talk to if you are worried
- 7. How abuse happens – building confidence to prevent it
- 8. Recognising the warning signs in children
- 9. Recognising the warning signs in adults
- 10. Why don’t children tell about abuse?
- 11. Family safety plan
- 12. What to do if you suspect abuse?