This course is an introduction to the Resilience Framework. Delivered by Public Health and Young Lives Consortium the course aims to increase practitioners confidence when using the framework. It will help participants to recognise how the framework can complement their work with children and young people. The session will identify resources and strategies as part of the resilience framework approach and provide opportunities to share best practice.
Any practitioner /volunteers or teacher working within the Wakefield district with children and young people would benefit from understanding this framework. It is expected that delegates will have completed basic safeguarding training.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration and to ensure a prompt start.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Friday 24th April, 2020 - FULL
* Understand The Resilience Framework approach to working with children and young people and how it can be applied in to their own working practice.
* Be able to use the Resilience Framework and its support tools to communicate effectively with children and young people.
* Increase confidence to develop and use creative strategies (resources provided, new and existing interventions and activities) to build Resilience competences in children or young people.
* Understand how the Resilience framework can support practitioners in the SoS and Safeguarding process.