Click link here to access training.
This training is aimed at practitioners in the Social Care and SEND sector such as:
- Early Help practitioners;
- Social workers (in all teams);
- Team managers
- Anyone involved in providing social care advice and information for EHC needs assessments
The course has two modules covering:
- The role of social care within the SEND system
- Developing good quality social care advice & information
Develop your understanding of the role of social care within the SEND System by:
- Improving understanding of the SEND system
- Increasing knowledge of the relevant legal frameworks underpinning social care input in the SEND system
- Improve understanding of the role of social care in EHC needs assessment and planning
- Understand the legal framework unpinning the provision of good quality social care advice and information
Each lesson will take around 45 minutes to complete and you can work through at your own pace. You do not need complete both lessons on the same day.
You can access the lessons in the menu to the left. We recommend you complete them in order. The menu on the left will automatically check your progress.
Use the menu links to navigate to the lessons and once in the lesson use the navigation arrows at the bottom of the screen to move through the content. When you have finished a lesson, click the ‘Finish’ button to mark that lesson as complete.
We hope you find the course useful! If you have any technical difficulties while completing this course or have any questions please email the team at CDCLearning@ncb.org.uk