Recorded Feb 2021 link
1 hour 30 mins
Outline of the Presentation
The Working Together Basic Awareness recorded training is an introductory course covering basic safeguarding. It gives participants information about the principles for working with children, young people and families.
This session is the minimum requirement for all people working with families or those who have contact with children and young people. It must be viewed before attending Working Together Shared Responsibility.
This course is designed for those who have had either no safeguarding training or who need a refresher.
The Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course participants will have an awareness of:
- Working Together to keep children safe
- Their own and other agency roles and responsibilities with regard to Safeguarding Children
- Child Abuse and Neglect including the signs and indicators
- When & How to raise concerns
- Wakefield Continuum of Need and local Thresholds
- Early Help in Wakefield
- Wakefield Families Together
Wakefield Safeguarding Children Partnership Multi-Agency Learning & Development Lead
After completing the session please complete an evaluation form link