To open the presentation:
Click the blue link beside the presentation, then either:
- You will be taken straight to YouTube or if it is a document follow the next steps:
- A box will then appear asking you if you want to open / save – choose one.
- The document will then appear/or ask you where you would like to save the document.
Please remember to complete an evaluation form link and email it to: email@example.com
Safer Sleeping: Reducing the risk of sudden infant death due to ‘Overlay’ link
Outline of Presentation
- To help staff reduce the risk of sudden infant death due to ‘Overlay’
- 15 mins
Sharon Harvey, Bradford District Care Foundation Trust
The Invisible Voice of Children link
Outline of Podcast Presentation
- Two NSPCC Social workers and a safeguarding manager come together to discuss the risks to infants under two and how these risks can be recognised and prevented.
- 26 mins
Icon: Babies Cry, You Can Cope! Programme link
An Introduction to the Icon programme, including key messages and resources for professionals link
Icon provides key messages and resources to let parents and carers know that infant crying is normal and there are strategies which can be taken in order to cope.
Resources include leaflets, posters and video clips which can be shared with parents and carers at any contact or ‘Touch Point’ they have with midwives, health visitors, GPs, social workers, and all other professionals working with families.
Links and videos referred to in the presentation link
I am unshakeable video link
Ellie’s Story link
Links to the 3 serious case reviews referred to by Sarah, copy the links and save the documents to view them on your computer.
Nic – link
Sarah Booth, Designated Nurse Safeguarding Children and Children in Care at Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Group
Multi-Agency Pregnancy & Assessment Group (MAPLAG) link
An overview of MAPLAG and its audit process.