To open the presentation:
Click the blue link beside the presentation, then either:
- You will be taken straight to YouTube or if it is a document follow the next steps:
- A box will then appear asking you if you want to open / save – choose one.
- The document will then appear/or ask you where you would like to save the document.
Please remember to complete an evaluation form link and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safer Sleeping: Reducing the risk of sudden infant death due to ‘Overlay’ link
Outline of Presentation
- To help staff reduce the risk of sudden infant death due to ‘Overlay’
- 15 mins
Sharon Harvey, Bradford District Care Foundation Trust
The Invisible Voice of Children link
Outline of Podcast Presentation
- Two NSPCC Social workers and a safeguarding manager come together to discuss the risks to infants under two and how these risks can be recognised and prevented.
- 26 mins